Malabar Paratha Recipe | Kerala Parathas | South Indian Breakfast

Malabar Paratha

malabar-paratha-recipe

Ingredients -

Maida - 250 gm
Sugar - 1 tsp
Milk - 100 ml
Oil - 2 tbsp
Desi Ghee - 1 tbsp

Method -


1. Make a dough of maida with sugar & milk. 

2. Add oil & knead well till it turns glutinous. 

3. Make dough balls & roll it out into a thin roti.

4. Pleat it from one edge, and gently stretch the dough.  

5. Roll inwards from other end and tuck the other end inside.

6. Press the dough gently & roll it out with a rolling pin.

7. Fry it with desi ghee. Serve hot.

Key Ingredients: maida, milk, desi ghee, sugar, oil, clarified butter, all-purpose flour
Tags: Breakfast, Indian Bread, Kerala, Parantha, Paratha, QuickAnd Easy, South Indian, Vegetarian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your valuable feedback.

Author

authorHello friends and welcome to my food blog or online kitchen! I believe you can never stop learning. I believe everyone has something to share. I believe food and drink foster community, love and unites us all. You should know that I’m totally obsessed with food. I daydream about new recipes.Read More



Popular Post